Staying at the Ferienparadies Alpenglühn Berchtesgaden
Holiday flats with spa, culinary art and view of the Watzmann
These aren’t just any holiday homes in Berchtesgaden at the five-star Ferienparadies Alpenglühn, this is a lovingly designed holiday resort with a personal touch and multifaceted indoor and outdoor offerings for the entire family. Host Peter Juhre is personally at your side – whether it’s at the rustic restaurant, during trips and hikes, or during exciting football nights together in the bar. Enjoy only the best culinary treatment of fresh daily meals as either half-board or a la carte.
Learn more about Peter, his team and the Alpenglühn!
Five-star holiday apartments
Wellness & spa in Berchtesgaden
Host Peter Juhre and offerings at the Ferienparadies Alpenglühn
All around happy while on holiday in Berchtesgaden!
- Introduction: learn more about your host Peter Juhre and his exciting path from rock star to hotel manager
- Food & drink: from breakfast to a tasty snack to the three-course dinner menu – enjoyment at the Alpenglühn
- Childcare in Berchtesgaden: per enquiry at up to five days a week for bright kids from the age of two
- The Alpenglühn picture gallery: pictures to marvel at and fall in love with
- Holidaycheck ratings: what guests are saying about the Alpenglühn
A guaranteed “number one hit”!
Your family holiday in Berchtesgaden
MEMORIES THAT REMAIN!
Mountains and lakes, Alps and historic towns. Hiking, swimming and mountain climbing in summer. Skiing, tobogganing and ski touring in winter. Nature and culture, multifaceted and hard to beat in their beauty. Discover something new every day of your holiday with your loved ones.
Host Peter Juhre created a place, the Ferienparadies Alpenglühn, where guests of all ages feel comfortable from the very first moment on. In the top-notch furnished holiday homes, at the spa and outside at the pool.
Take a look at the current holiday offers in Berchtesgaden!